What a professional

Colour me stupid, but is this not a total breach of protocol?

Quinn revealed he actually turned down a chance to get back in with the Boston Bruins.

"As a matter of fact, I assume they were serious, they made me an offer," Quinn said. "But it wasn't anything that at that time was acceptable. So they moved on (the Bruins hired Dave Lewis)."
How do you think this makes Dave Lewis feel? To know he wasn't the club's first choice? What does Quinn accomplish by revealing this, other than to prove he's still considered a valuable commodity to all those in the media who say he's done as a coach (a media, I might add, he says means nothing to him)?

I'm puzzled why Quinn would do such a thing to a fellow member of the coaching fraternity.

Seems like a pretty dicky thing for him to do.