Buffalo 3 Ottawa 2 (OT)

Well I feel pretty shiity, let me tell you. I don't think I've left the building formerly known as the Corel Centre so quickly or so discouraged. The drive home was quiet and, frankly, depressing.

Rather than dissect the game in this state, I'm going to sit on my thoughts for a few days and have something up Monday morning on the playoffs as a whole. Hopefully by then, we'll all be able to think rationally and discuss things like people instead of the raging lunatics/manic depressives we're all right now.

Feel free to leave your own miserable, gloomy thoughts. Might as well get them out of your system now because it's going to be a long summer.

Congratulations to the Buffalo Sabres and their fans. They're a hardworking, deserving team and I look forward to watching them prove the hockey world wrong.

Now excuse me while I go out and get shitfaced.